The grandparents came to visit and it was a jolly good time. First thing we did after their 14 hour drive? Drive 2 hours to Lake Louise. It was a little crowded because it was the day before Canada Day, but we had fun anyway.
For Canada Day we headed over to Fort Calgary where Keith's mom convinced him to dress up like a mountie. The girls were more interested in the petting zoo.
Grandma and Grandpa also took us to the zoo to see the Komodo dragons. Grandpa was almost devoured by a ferocious bear but Lucy tackled it to the ground.
We had a picnic dinner.
And played at the park.
And got ready for the Calgary Stampede.
And I dragged everyone out to the middle of nowhere to look at this big rock. They were good sports. I love this rock. I think it is the coolest rock.
Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa! (And thanks for providing all of these pictures since we were having problems with our camera).
















No comments:
Post a Comment