Sunday, December 30, 2012

Catch Up Part 6: CHRISTMAS!

We spent Christmas at home, just the three of us. 

The Christmas dress

She took awhile to open her presents, so we didn't take too many pictures

The mittens were so exciting (just like the birthday) that after she put them on she just had to go get her hat.

Daddy's cozy in the Christmas quilt from Grandma

Playing with Daddy's duplos, although they might have been just as much for her as for him.

Favorite part of the day: as soon as I opened the tea set, she gave us the cups and topped us off with the teapot. How she knew exactly what to do. I don't know, but my mom called it an innate knowledge all little girls are born with to have tea parties.

Watching Winnie the Pooh with her new Pooh quilt

The bathtub markers are really cool, but most of the artwork is commissioned to Daddy and the Goose just watches, then usually destroys once I'm finished. Although today she did take a liking to an excellent Corduroy facsimile.

No comments:

Post a Comment